Use Church Windows
"In The Cloud"...
On The Go...
Use Church Windows Anytime
Church Windows Web is a way for churches whose employees frequently access and update Church Windows to have secured, 24/7 access to church data from any computer or portable device that has Internet access.
Apple and Mobile Device Friendly!
Use Church Windows from MACs, MACBooks, iPads, Android tablets, iPhones, and Android Smartphones!
Same Full-Featured, Powerful Software
Church Windows Web contains the same screens, functions, and reports currently enjoyed by more than 11,000 churches. There’s little new to learn.
Absolutely Secure: Anything Less Is Not Worth The Risk
Church Windows Web uses technology such that no actual data is transferred back and forth across the Internet. Church Windows Web is extremely secure. We would simply not risk our decades-established reputation of trust on anything less than absolute safety.
USER & FUNCTIONALITY ADVANTAGES
- Employees and Volunteers can access Church Windows from almost anywhere.
- Always have the most up-to-date Church Windows version. Never have to install updates!
- Access the same, experienced Church Windows Support Team you’re used to working with.
- You’re using the same Church Windows – no learning curve. It’s the same proven software including decades of continuous enhancements.
- Monthly service includes your regular Church Windows Update & Support!
HARDWARE & DATA ADVANTAGES:
- Disaster-proof, since program and data are hosted off-site.
- Program and short-term data backups are constantly, automatically made in multiple secure locations.
- Plus easy, quick data restore of recent data, should you ever need it.
- Reduced hardware & network costs.
- Individual computers do not need to be high-end machines, just have Internet access.
- Apple computers or a mix of Windows and Apple products work great with Church Windows Web.
CHURCH WINDOWS WEB SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Supported Internet Bandwidth Requirements
- A broadband connection of 2.0 MBPS or higher. Go to WWW.SPEEDTEST.NET to test your bandwidth speed (varies based on number of users)
- Sharing bandwidth with phone systems is not recommended with a 2.0 MBPS connection
- A ping test rating of C+ or higher is required for a satisfactory performance. Go to WWW.PINGTEST.NET for testing.
Supported PC Software Requirements
- Windows Vista SP-2 or higher or MAC OSX 10.8 or higher
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 10 or higher
- If you have any antivirus or software firewalls installed you may need to disable them or allow exceptions for the VOS clients to work properly
- Power settings need to be set to “never sleep” for computer hard drives & network cards
- Requires free Citrix Receiver software installation
Supported PC Hardware Requirements
- Pentium 4, 2.0 GHZ or higher Processor or AMD 2.0 GHZ or higher Processor
- 500 MB or higher of available RAM & minimum 20 GIG of free hard drive space
Supported PC Printer Requirements (if you will be printing from Church Windows Web)
- Network or USB printers are recommended but not required
- Printers must be online and functioning (offline or unavailable printers should be removed)
- Printer names cannot exceed 12 characters in length (including spaces)